Sunday, October 09, 2005

September update

So September also flew by, here's my update for number of hours spent in NAL on different softwares.

This month, i have logged 103 hours of software time,  and this is  23% jump from the previous month.

In my tenths week at NAL, i think i am progressing well. Anyway the major thrust, as anybody seeing me would have concluded came from solid works.

I have extensively did that stuff this time and now even my boss acknowledges that I'm growing with it.

Another highlight of this month was, i have begin my ansys chapter. Will the last week, i have done pretty much everyday logging first ever 10 hours in Ansys.

Another interesting fact was that i haven't touched matlab and fortran this month.

The reason perhaps, i was busy with all this task of compressor building, so had to cope with it.

This month, i feel Tc lagged behind and I've to do it always, so this coming month, I'll make one complete Tc project on thermal cycle analysis of turbojet, turboprop engine.

This program will be a professional one and i would like to make it user friendly, customise able, accurate and use full.  I will make this program in spare time and gift the whole program to my guide scientist.

 

Search This Blog