Monday, August 15, 2005

Long absence

IT has been a long absence, well was busy with things happening
here. To give you an idea. I am in Bangalore, the it capital and
as I learnt after steeping on my first auto ride from Bangalore
city station to moonekolala , the aerospace capital as well.
There are so many aerospace establishments here, getting to see these
big buildings having the names GTRE, ADE, HAL, NAL ISRO CARS, etc
all in one auto ride was a elevating experience for a aesi student
like me who has only heard about this organizations and gave one
the feeling of having arrived!!

Truly it was great.

Well now on I guess , in this blog you will hear more about
Bangalore and my experiences here, so be prepared.

I will also highlight the things I face here as I get to go inside
this wonderful organizations, which are pillars of Indian aerospace!!!
And I don't think there will be a long absence between this posts
hopefully!!!

Search This Blog